When should I enroll?You can enroll anytime from now to March 31, 2014. Coverage will begin on January 1, 2014 for those who enroll by December 15, 2013.
How do I enroll?There are several easy ways to enroll. You can meet with us face-to-face, call us or apply online.
(You can also print a summary of this.)
What information do I need to provide?When you apply for coverage, you’ll need to provide some information about yourself and each member of your household who is enrolling. Save time by gathering this information beforehand.
- Social Security Numbers (or document numbers for legal immigrants)
- Citizenship or immigration status
- Tax returns for previous years
- Employer and income info (pay stubs, W-2 forms)
- Policy Numbers For any current health insurance and information about employer-sponsored coverage you or someone in your household is eligible for.
Who can help me enroll?Find an Assister in New Haven to help you enroll in a plan: